Options

General information and/or training in C/Side Navision

MantridMantrid Member Posts: 4
edited 2003-12-09 in Navision Financials
Hello together!

I'm just a rookie in Navision and programming it, but I have strong knowledge in Visual Basic for Applications. Don't know if it helps...
Now, my new adventure is to learn programming Navision and/or to create special reports with it. In fact I must create some reports which will be processed in Excel.
My idea is to install a kind of an automatic routine to create this reports in an intervall of a week or a month. After that, this automatic generated reports will be processed with Excel in order to analyse this data.

My question: Does there exist any kind of literature to learn how to programm Navision?

Thanks for helping!

Comments

• Options
    eromeineromein Member Posts: 589
    training session on partnerguide would be the place to start looking.
    "Real programmers don't comment their code.
    If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."
  • Options
    jdux99jdux99 Member Posts: 3
    Emiel,
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. Could you please explain "Partnerguide"?

Thanks, John
  • Options
    eromeineromein Member Posts: 589
    partnerguide.com is a webpage with is maintained by MBS. It's where NRC (Navision dealers) should be able to get all the resources.

I think every NRC has it's own password and ID, at my company all developers have there own logins.

On this page you can post bugs, comment, suggestions and questions about (i think) all MBS products. It should be one of the first sources to refer to if you have a question.

If you do not have access to the page, course you are not a navision dealer, you should contact your dealer and ask him to provide this information.

Please keep in mind not everything is on the site. So it could be your dealer can not find the information you are looking for.

If you are a dealer and you do not have access to the partnerguide, contact your MBS HQ in your company. They should be able to help you!
    "Real programmers don't comment their code.
    If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand."