Options

Exporting Navison Reports to Excel (RTE)

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
edited 2006-10-08 in Download section
Exporting Navison Reports to Excel (RTE)
RTE is a Fob code interpretator, which made to recognize NaviRepot’s objects, such as Textboxes or Labels, make discretion and after conversion to Excel like objects write back as functions in Fob file.
It's a quick overview in Doc format with screenshots.
RTE is a commercial product. you will find details in the end of file.
If you will be intrested mail me - shams@smtp.ru

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=763

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    Just wondering if this tool is inspecting fob-files or txt-files. The screenshot shows a 12410.txt file in the TitleBar, but the program description talks about fob-files :?
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • Options
    Miklos_HollenderMiklos_Hollender Member Posts: 1,598
    Holy God, you must be completely crazy! :):):)

I'm still looking for my jaw somewhere on the floor... :)

So there is truly no such thing as "impossible"... :)
  • Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    :shock:

Wow. I wonder if this realy works :-k

Sounds to good to be true. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    That is truly amazing, and would be an awesome tool. Before I send 2000 dollars to Russia though, I would like to evaluate the software and test it myself. Is there a trial or limited version that we can try?
  • Options
    shamsshams Member Posts: 5
    For Admin: actually it works with .txt files, I used "Fob" in reason to make more clear explanation.

Limited version is ready and will be posted soon, I found a way to improve its interface, so its about a week or two for final release.
  • Options
    zeninolegzeninoleg Member Posts: 236
    Simply amazing - simple and amazing. Great job! =D>
    Would really like to see a testing version.
    So basically it is a sofisticated "text editor" which intrepretes the report and rewrites the text file. Nice
    Best Regards,
    Oleg
  • Options
    zeninolegzeninoleg Member Posts: 236
    I have a concern. Since you are using small cells in excel to create a layout, some of your fields are taking more then one cell. I am just thinking about the ability to work with such Excel document - grouping, filtering. I do not think you can use group filters on the merged cells..
    The main idea why my users want their reports in excel is because they can do manupulations with data(sort, group etc). However i think that this ability can be very limited when using your program. Any ideas?
    Best Regards,
    Oleg