Options

Report Blank pages

DanDan Member Posts: 9
edited 2003-11-03 in Navision Financials
I've made an addition (extra footer) to a printed report which is sent to customers: if a boolean is true, an extra text is printed on a second page (i've used code on the pre-section). How can I exclude that a blank page is printed when the boolean is not true? How can I exclude that the 2'end page is printed when I ask an original and copy of the report? I'm using NF 2.01.

Comments

• Options
    mayermayer Member Posts: 50
    every space or text which might be written has a reserved space on the paper. So if you use a further section the space will be used - also if you have code which decides if you want really print it.

So i use in this case a dataitem which is called in german "GANZZAHL" (integer) whith 1 duration where i put the code in "onaftergetrecord" or in the section whith the text to print.

Ralph
  • Options
    DoomhammerDoomhammer Member Posts: 211
    Blank page? I had similar problem. Inspect property PrintOnEveryPage on headers and footers in your report. All these properties must be set on same value. If one of headers/footers has different PrintOnEveryPage, then you will get blank pages. This is error in Navision 2.xx and 3.xx, in MBS-Navision 3.70 this should be corrected (I heard it, but I didn't tested it yet)
    Martin Bokůvka, AxiomProvis
  • Options
    coslaucoslau Member Posts: 3
    I did not check what about v3.7, but with v3.6, a similar problem occurs with the PrintOnBottom : if one footer is set to PrintOnBottom, all other of the dataitem will be printed in the bottom......
    Navision 3.70 Developper