Options

NA-221/MB7-221 (VUE/Prometric) whats the difference?

ebradyebrady Member Posts: 8
Does anybody know if there are any differences between the na-221 from VUE and the MB7-221 from Prometric.

Are for example the questions exactly the same?

Comments

• Options
    sajmon06sajmon06 Member Posts: 17
    You mean "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Navision 4.0 C/SIDE Introduction Exam (VUE Exam # NAV 40-221, Prometric Exam # MB7-221)" exam?

I don't think there is any difference. No matter in which testing centre (VUE or Prometric) you decide to take an exam, the poll of questions, from which your test is going to be generated, should be the same.
    I will use Google before asking dumb questions.
  • Options
    ebradyebrady Member Posts: 8
    sajmon06 wrote:
    You mean "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional–Navision 4.0 C/SIDE Introduction Exam (VUE Exam # NAV 40-221, Prometric Exam # MB7-221)" exam?

I don't think there is any difference. No matter in which testing centre (VUE or Prometric) you decide to take an exam, the poll of questions, from which your test is going to be generated, should be the same.

Exactly!

Even though I don't work for a MBS Partner am I allowed to take the exam and will it be recognised?
  • Options
    sajmon06sajmon06 Member Posts: 17
    Of course. I think everybody can take an exam.
    I will use Google before asking dumb questions.
  • Options
    Joseph_Abou_NaderJoseph_Abou_Nader Member Posts: 150
    As for the exams, they are the same, but I think the vue servers are more efficiant. As for the tests, you should be linked to a partner in order to add them to the voice.

Regards
    Joseph Abou Nader
    MCLC,MCT,MCITP,MCTS,MCSA,MCP
    You will never know what power you have until you take decisions in a hard time.