Options

Please Guide me for Cetification

ravikantcravikantc Member Posts: 35
Dear Friends,

Earlier i was working with a microsoft partner company. During that period i have cleared both certification of Navision 4.0 Development.

But now i have left that company & joined with a client company. I want to go for Manufacturing certification. I have some doubts:

1. can i still appear for certification exam as i m not an employee of NSC.
2. What i have to do to update my certfications at VOICE.

I have also maied these queries to mbs-cert@microsoft.com but i didn't get any reply.

Thanks in advance.

byeeeeeeeee

Comments

• Options
    AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
    [Please change your Subject according to Forum Rule #7, or your topic will be closed]
  • Options
    ebradyebrady Member Posts: 8
    I don't work for a NSC but have taken the developer exam. After passing I contacted Microsoft and received a hard-copy of the exam.

Should I wish to work for a NSC in the future I need to contact Microsoft again. Only NSC employees have access to the VOICE system as far as I'm aware.

Hope this helps,
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I am sure you can't take the certification because you are not an employee of NSC meanwhile the exam is for NSC consultant but not for customer. I am sure you will not pass the exam of manufacturing because you have cheated someone from here. But you don't realize that you have been cheated too. :lol: =D>

Rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    ebradyebrady Member Posts: 8
    This is the answer I received from Microsoft about certification: I can assure you anyone can take the MBS exams - I'm living proof!...

"Hello Eddie,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you are not currently working for a partner organization, simply enter ten zeros as your authorized number (0000000000).

Once you are employed by a partner you will want to our certifications team at mbs-cert@microsoft.com in order to have your exam accredited to the organization.

Since you are not currently working for a CPLS, you will also need to cantact the cert team after passing your exam in order to make a request to receive the hard copy of the certificate. Make sure you keep your score report and send a scanned copy, or provide the registration and validation numbers at the bottom, and include your mailing address.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Good luck on your exam!"
  • Options
    ravikantcravikantc Member Posts: 35
    Thanks Eddie for your valuable guidance and best wishes.

Also, i would like to thanks Mr. Jhonson for their wishes & help. One more thing i have not cheated anyone..... I have not paid money to him and he doesn't provided me Password for tht i m still waiting.... [-o< ](*,)

Why i not paid??????? bcoz i tried in two-three bank's but nobdy was ready for transfer and i am not aware of any other way of transfer......If he still thinking tht i cheated him ..........I am very sorry.

Thanks again to Eddie again & also invite to others for further suggetion and for that thanks in advance.......

bye :lol: