New group on forum-only Polish speaking-need your opinion

JTProJTPro Member Posts: 169
edited 2006-08-04 in Feedback
Hello all,

I want to ask all guys from Poland if you are interested to create new group on forum, only Polish speaking. There, we would discuss about problems connected to polish functionality in Navision, and also everything else.

Waiting for your response
Navision Application Version: 4.0SP1
Navision Database Version: 4.0

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I am happy that there are not the "local" forums. I am against this xxx-speaking only - why? There are many users which are not speaking with this xxx language but still needs to know about the problems in this xxx speaking country because they are implementing some international solution.

And if all users will write the posts in english, we will have big KB with all problems usable worldwide...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    kine wrote:
    I am happy that there are not the "local" forums. I am against this xxx-speaking only - why? There are many users which are not speaking with this xxx language but still needs to know about the problems in this xxx speaking country because they are implementing some international solution.

And if all users will write the posts in english, we will have big KB with all problems usable worldwide...
    I completely agree with this.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    kriki wrote:
    So did you vote? ;-)
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    kriki wrote:
    So did you vote? ;-)
    I knew I had forgotten something... :roll: :whistle:
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!