Options

Navision Master Credential, Do and Don't, A Debate (Part 1)

radianisradianis Member Posts: 49
Dear All,

I would like to have an online debate on how certification credential, such as Navision Master holder should do and don't and why. Please be open to give your personal professional opinion as this is a professional online community not a schoolboy community.
DO
Do no.1 :
Give your knowledge to other people who really needed. Because sometime you need knowledge from others.

Do no.2 :
Be in front of Navision development. Because you are in better position than others.

Debate no.1 :
How about giving some questions and answers to other people who are not yet pass the exam ? I personally disagree... any comment ?

Debate no.2 :
How about creating some credential or point to this forum, to appreciate member that contribute to knowledge sharing in this forum ? It is also to encourage member who have a knowledge to share their knowledge in this forum ?

DON'T
Don't no.1 :
Do not assume that you know everything about Navision. Because it narrow your mind for new things (technology, etc) and make you as a 'status quo' person.

Don't no.2 :
Do not worry that other person will exceed your knowledge by giving your knowledge. Because knowledge is limitless..

Debate no.3 :
How to improve 'the know' or expert and 'not the know' or newbee relationship in this forum ? I see some people who do not understand the problem answer to this forum, I am afraid about quality of information they are given. I understand there is already MVP to recognise it but should there another one ? A panel experts consist of some Navision expert perhaps ?

Debate no.4 :
Should we refer other opinion or source when talking or answer some issue to mention that the idea not from him ? This is to respect (not in monetary unit) others opinion and thought ?

Thank's

Radianis

Comments

• Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    Dear Radianis,
    You should not post your topic to the forum but I don't have the right to prevent you. but you must realize it will show who actually you are. I mean you are not a humble person, you gave the different answer a question in the forum (people here never ever ask whether you are a certified master or not. so e.g. you just say I've passed the ... exam and receive the certificate 3 months. that it is. the answer is differ from the question). Do you ever find that a MVP person or a certified master that he/she is a member of this forum tell that he/she is a certified master or MVP ? Actually, I will not be so stupid to take 4 exams just to obtain the certified master and also the company I work for will be so stupid to let me to take the 4 exams which will be high cost. It's not useful. The company's top management in Indonesia is more clever than you are. After you received your certified master, do you have more than 20-50 companies in queue to implement Navision until now ? I will not tell lie in this forum that I am a certified master and if it's so, I won't tell.
    Look at the topic that you replied, the person who ask or own the topic never answer and look it anymore. Maybe he think there is a misuderstanding person here. :lol::lol:

Rgds,
    Johnson

"JGNLAH BERBOHONG, SEBAB ITU TIDAK BAIK"
  • Options
    Don't be so personal .. :lol:

I am sorry if I hurt you personally even I did'nt intend to do so ..

Thank's anyway..
  • Options
    Ooops,

Sorry I put wrong ' in did'nt should be didn't. I am afraid somebody will protest what I did wrong... :lol:

Thank's