Options

What after certification ??

pritishpritish Member Posts: 20
Dear friends

What all do we get after clearing the certification on Programming and Development ?

Licenses, paper certificates, label pins ?? what else any MSDN subscription free or not

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,255
    Previously you were getting a developer license. flf file, now they only issue them to solution centers. If you take 3 tests, you become a Master or something, and I don't if you then get a developer license file.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
    I think for a developer should have to take 3 exams and for a business consultant must take 4 exams and the last exam is financial management, how can I pass it meanwhile I am an industrial engineer...:(

you must be happy if you passed the developer exam, but the primary important is the customer satisfaction and increase microsoft navision sales.

rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,090
    ara3n wrote:
    Previously you were getting a developer license. flf file, now they only issue them to solution centers. If you take 3 tests, you become a Master or something, and I don't if you then get a developer license file.
    Actually there are 4 tests to take:
    -2 core-exams (C/SIDE Introduction, C/SIDE Solution Development) and 2 elective for "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master–Navision Developer"
    -2 core-exams (Navision Installation and Configuration,MS Exam 70-228: Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition or equivalent) and 2 elective for "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master–Navision Installation & Configuration"
    -and there are also the functional master-programs
    but the primary important is the customer satisfaction and increase microsoft navision sales.
    That is also my opinion.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Dear Pritish,
    The total exams for developers should take to obtain microsoft master certified professional (MMCP) are 4 exams but two exams have same name that is C/Side (C/SIDE Introduction, C/SIDE Solution Development). Kriki is right. But for another exams, especially the business or application consultants that should take doesn't have the same name, they are all different name. You can request the navision_master.rar file from mbs-cert@microsoft.com.

rgds,
    Johnson Alonso

"se non e vero, e bene trovato"
  • Options
    radianisradianis Member Posts: 49
    Hi Pritish,

If you pass the exam you can get paper certificate sent to you, just ask mbscert@microsoft.com, please be patient with them.. :wink: .
    It will title your name as certified (for example) "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional : in Navision 4.0 Trade & Inventory".

If you pass 4 exam you will get 4 paper certificate according to your exam, plus 1 paper certificate (for example) "Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Master : in Navision Application". In your case will be in Navision Developer.

Then you can get your MCP ID and access to MCP Site, plus to have MCT credential with some requirements.

Radianis
  • Options
    Dear All,
    Don't follow e-mail given by Radianis, a "certified master person",
    Radianis wrote:
    If you pass the exam you can get paper certificate sent to you, just ask mbscert@microsoft.com, please be patient with them.. .

the e-mail is wrong, aboslutely wrong, but this is the e-mail:
    mbs-cert@ microsoft.com

I don't understand why the certified master can post something to forum without editing it first whether the e-mail is true or not. I think you must write this coding:
    IF e-mail = false then
    mesage(text001)
    else
    IF e-mail = true then
    postmessage;

:lol::lol: 8)

I think microsoft must consider whether this guy have a right to have a master certificate, sorry but you must remember there is a flag in this forum.

Rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    Dear All,
    Don't follow e-mail given by Radianis, a "certified master person",
    Radianis wrote:
    If you pass the exam you can get paper certificate sent to you, just ask mbscert@microsoft.com, please be patient with them.. .

the e-mail is wrong, aboslutely wrong, but this is the e-mail:
    mbs-cert@microsoft.com

I don't understand why the certified master can post something to forum without editing it first whether the e-mail is true or not. I think you must write this coding:
    IF e-mail = false then
    mesage(text001)
    else
    IF e-mail = true then
    postmessage;

:lol::lol: 8)

I think microsoft must consider whether this guy have a right to have a master certificate, sorry but you must remember there is a flag in this forum.

Rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    radianisradianis Member Posts: 49
    Hi All,

As human I admit I was mistaken typing '-' in mbscert@microsoft.com. As you can see in my other subject reply I put mbs-cert@microsoft.com correctly. It just a human error just like you type program code and you forget to put an ";".

A Master credential in Navision is nothing to do with 'post to forum without editing it'. In Microsoft point of view, I was a Master in Navision due some requirements that I already fulfill and Microsoft has a right to give such credentials. Perhaps Johnson can give me credentials as "Master in Posting a Forum without Editing It" :lol::lol: and I would love to have it .. =P~

I would like some of you see what other people doing with their credentials, for example PMI with their PMP (Project Management Profesional). I really want Navision credentials could be like PMP, a famous credentials in Project Management. Then Navision Master, a famous credentials in ERP... ( I hope... 8) )

Thank's

Radianis