Options

navision exams prerequisites

johnson_alonsojohnson_alonso Member Posts: 690
Dear all,
I would like to ask you about the prerequisites for exams. If I want to take examas like as follows:
1. navision costing (manufacturing, inventory and job costing)
2. manufacturing
3. Inventory and trade
4. Financial

Does they have prerequsites for the exams ?

rgds,
Johnson

Comments

• Options
    ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    I believe you can take the exams without any pre-requisites. One of my coworkers tooks manufacturing first before financials. So you should be ok.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • Options
    sajmon06sajmon06 Member Posts: 17
    No, there are no prerequsites.

Good luck with exams!
    I will use Google before asking dumb questions.
  • Options
    Dear all,
    thanks for your reply, from your replies, it means that I can take navision costing without taking manufacturing first, and it's so with the others, but in the manual of manufacturing costing there is written : "participants must have passed the microsoft navision inventory costing and manufacturing tests or having equivalent experience with the microsoft navision application", is this true or false ?

rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    HalMdyHalMdy Member Posts: 429
    "participants must have passed the microsoft navision inventory costing and manufacturing tests or having equivalent experience with the microsoft navision application"

True, but it is just a suggestion, it is not mandatory. As you see, "equivalent experience" is OK.
  • Options
    Dear HalMdy,
    Tks for your reply. I will try to take them, I want to know how to obtain job costing manual, because from exam preparation guide, navision costing consists of manufacturing, inventory and job costing. Does someone here have it in the pdf format ? tks for your reply and anwer

rgds,
    Johnson
  • Options
    sajmon06sajmon06 Member Posts: 17
    I will try to take them, I want to know how to obtain job costing manual, because from exam preparation guide, navision costing consists of manufacturing, inventory and job costing. Does someone here have it in the pdf format ?

You can buy Courseware:
    1. If you are Registered Partner, you can order it through Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions.
    2. If you are Microsoft (Gold) Certified Partner, you can order them directly. (https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/communities/training/trainingmaterials/OrderInstr_CertGold_APAC.htm)
    I will use Google before asking dumb questions.
  • Options
    HalMdyHalMdy Member Posts: 429
    You could also find older pdf versions (and free :whistle: ) on Waldo's website : http://www.waldo.be ...
  • Options
    Dear all,
    thanks a lot for your answers. and especially for sajmon06, tks for the websites.
    If there are someone who want to take manufacturing exam NA.40 - 224, I have the original questions in the exam. Pls send me pm if interesting, there will be need delivery cost and copying fee for that. you could learn from the questions before take the exam. I've got the exam when I took the first and the second exams in last month (March 06).

rgds,
    Johnson