Free downloads for NA4.00 SP1 Training materials

KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
edited 2006-02-06 in General Chat
There are downloads of some 4.0 SP1 training materials on Partnersource available at no charge until 15th October.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource ... page=false
Kai Kowalewski

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    Thanks! The C/Side documents look very complete. Are there any more documents like this? Development II and III ?
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Without your post I missed this documents...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • KowaKowa Member Posts: 918
    kine wrote:
    Without your post I missed this documents...
    I guess you're not the only one :wink:, that's why I posted it here.
    The presentation style on the PartnerSource site leaves a lot to be desired...
    Kai Kowalewski
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Kowa wrote:
    The presentation style on the PartnerSource site leaves a lot to be desired...
    ehm... change that to:
    the PartnerSource site leaves a lot to be desired...
    I want the FTP site back!!! ](*,)
  • csimoneauxcsimoneaux Member Posts: 168
    I can supply a lot of training materials from ecources I have copied. All are complete except Trade & MFG.
    I had hope to complete my certification, but the company I was working for decided to get out of the Navision business. I was informed 11/11/05.
    If you need material just let me know. The files are *.doc files and too large to post.
  • Timo_LässerTimo_Lässer Member Posts: 481
    csimoneaux wrote:
    I can supply a lot of training materials from ecources I have copied. [...]
    You know that it is not allowed to copy the training material?

A member of my MBS Community wants to publish the documents in a partner internal category and has asked MBS if it would be allowed.
    The answer was very clear: No, it is absolutely not allowed - also if it only would be in a partner internal category.
    Timo Lässer
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer since 1997
    MSDynamics.de - German Microsoft Dynamics Community - member of [clip]
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,304
    Technically, it's not even allowed to publicly discuss exam questions. If you have access to partner source, you are allowed to use those documents. If you don't, you will have to buy them.
  • johnnyc313johnnyc313 Member Posts: 93
    I never managed to get these files as I just saw this thread today. Can anyone send them on to me?

Thanks in advance...

JohnnyC
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Sorry, but how can we know, that you have permissions to have this files (that you are working for some NSC?)? :?

The files are only for MS Partners...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • johnnyc313johnnyc313 Member Posts: 93
    kine wrote:
    Sorry, but how can we know, that you have permissions to have this files (that you are working for some NSC?)? :?

The files are only for MS Partners...

I understand your point, but how can I prove to you I work for NSC? Shall I post a screenshot of me logged into partnersource?
  • NavIndiaNavIndia Member Posts: 36
    csimoneaux wrote:
    I can supply a lot of training materials from ecources I have copied. All are complete except Trade & MFG.
    I had hope to complete my certification, but the company I was working for decided to get out of the Navision business. I was informed 11/11/05.
    If you need material just let me know. The files are *.doc files and too large to post.

HI Csimoneaus i want those files...can u please send me those files on my email id

inboxonnet@gmail.com

looking for a +tive response form your side
    Thanx in advance