Kine, Denster, Mark Brummel, Savatage:where are you guys?

krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,043
edited 2006-01-25 in General Chat
Hey were are you, already some hours I am not seeing any of you online or responding! 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Regards,Alain Krikilion
No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

Comments

  • Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel OlstMember, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    :mrgreen:

    Monday is my day-off. I only work from tuesday to friday. :wink:

    I should not even be here :oops:
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    ... Tell me ...

    How do you guys find the time during working hours to answer all the questions on Mibuso ... . Seems you don't really have a very busy professional life ... .

    :lol:

    Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,043
    I don't know about the others, but I look at Mibuso when :
    -something is running and I have to wait.
    -when I am stuck for a moment, to get my mind of the problem for a moment, and when I get back to it I have the solution most of the time.

    I also note the time I am on Mibuso during working hours and afterwards, I work extra to get to the time I should work. This I can only do when working at home and it is one of the methods to increase my productivity because I don't lose time while waiting for something to run or for inspiration on a problem.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,284
    I'm in training today, learning all sorts of things about Navision performance on SQL Server . :mrgreen:
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,250
    Denster, can you provide the detail of the class you are taking?
    who is teaching it and how long is it?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer


    blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,284
    It's a 2 day class in Atlanta about Navision performance on SQL Server. W're learning about how indexes are created, how you can optimize performance on it, and we'll be covering more hardware related issues, as well as maintenance. So far it is a real eye-opener, really interesting stuff to know.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,043
    DenSter wrote:
    I'm in training today, learning all sorts of things about Navision performance on SQL Server . :mrgreen:
    I've also had that class (but in only 1 day :-( ). About 90% I already knew (logical deduction or experienced it), but the remaining 10% was indeed a real eye-opener.
    I don't know how much my company paid for it, but it was well worth the money.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Been very busy lately.

    It's NEW Catalog time for us, so it's all about Mac & Quark right now.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    No time last few days - Broken car window, reinstalling some computer, too much work, Microsoft SuperFlat visit with other Czech MVPs... :-) now I need to go through 70 new posts...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
Sign In or Register to comment.