Options

PM's not going from Outbox to Sent box.

MugurMugur Member Posts: 93
edited 2005-12-21 in Feedback
Hi,

When I try to sent a pm to another user thje msg remains in outbox. Does this mean that it wasn't succeessfully sent? What I am doing wrong?

Pls hlp.

Thanks,
Ciprian
Kind regards,

Ciprian Dudau
Axapta Developer

Comments

• Options
    Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    I noticed this sometimes happening.

Don;t worry it will be sent.

I tried closing and opening the site but I'm not sure this helps...
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,089
    I noticed this too, but I think it stays in the outbox UNTIL the receiver has actually read the message.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    Hi,

Thanks for the tips. Mark, it looks that it happens all the times for me lately ... :roll:

Fortunately, we can "debug" this together and try to find if Alain has the right answer :mrgreen: . Alain, I've just sent you a PM for testing purposes. Pls. let us know.
    Kind regards,

Ciprian Dudau
    Axapta Developer
  • Options
    Hi,

For anyone who has this issue: Alain is right, the PM's are sent correctly but are left in Outbox until the recipient reads them. After that, they are moved to Sentbox.

Thank you for helping =D>
    Kind regards,

Ciprian Dudau
    Axapta Developer
  • Options
    Luc_VanDyckLuc_VanDyck Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 3,633
    To confirm this behaviour, here is an extract from the forum software user guide:
    The Outbox
    When you send a PM, the message goes to your Outbox. It remains in the Outbox until the recipient visits his/her Inbox, at which point it is moved from your Outbox to their Inbox. While the message remains in your Outbox you may edit or delete your post if you like. The message remains in your control until it is received.
    No support using PM or e-mail - Please use this forum. BC TechDays 2024: 13 & 14 June 2024, Antwerp (Belgium)