Options

Navision 4.0 Development Exam

McCoyMcCoy Member Posts: 39
I have only been working with Navision 4 months andI have passed the 1st exam and unfortunatly failed on the first try of the second exam. : :( Also unfortunatly, the exams which have a base of 600 questions that are randomly scattered for each 100 question test was written by a MS guy who delights in making things tricky. :evil: Many of the questions in both exams are worded incorrectly or do not logicaly have an answer that is one of the choices. When I took the 2nd exam, I got the exact same question 16 times ( I went back and counted them during the end where you can review before submitting your test) Since I did not know that question it really hurt to see the same question 16 times - You can buy a book with a CD to study for either exam - the books from Time-Warner publisher for MS are $250(USD) if you are an MS partner and the book is very good. I remember that there were a lot of questions on the upgrade and how to set the versions also several questions on effiencey and the posting routines. Good luck to every one - I will try to look thru my notes from the test and class and see what questions I can recall.

Comments

• Options
    kampretkampret Member Posts: 38
    hello, could please post the questions??
    thx :-D
  • Options
    AnithaAnitha Member Posts: 3
    I am a fresher and for past 3 months iam working in this package and i want to take up the exam. Share me ur thoughts
  • Options
    McLeanMcLean Member Posts: 32
    You mention books from Time-Warner, could you give some more info please? Ideally the Title and ISBN number.
    I've tried several of Warners web sites and can't find anything.

Many Thanks
    Angus