Options

Unexpected error when trying to open a custom list page.

MatthiasVCMatthiasVC Member Posts: 6
We have designed a custom list page in of our extensions. When we try to open this page we get the following error,

np2xshssyxch.png

I have tried to debug this error but the debugging session does not stop at the spot where the error happens, I presume cause the error is called in a protected system object. All I know is it happens after the OnAfterGetCurrRecord page trigger.

Does anyone have any idea on where this error could be coming from? The datatype Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Types.DBLazy is completely foreign to me.

My thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    Developer101Developer101 Member Posts: 528
    Whats the BC version?
    What is underlying table of this custom list page?
    I have googled this error and it has reported as a standard error and fixed in later cumulative updates. Depending on your version could be the case.
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    edited 2024-02-23
    Whats the BC version?
    What is underlying table of this custom list page?
    I have googled this error and it has reported as a standard error and fixed in later cumulative updates. Depending on your version could be the case.

BE Business Central 23.3
    Where did you find this info about the cumulative update?
  • Options
    I have googled the error and found online.

Whats the underlying table for the custom list page?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    Apparently there was an issue (same error in certain cases) with ES Business Central 19.3 on premise which has been resolved now.

I couldn’t find any known issue similar to this one for the BE Business Central 23.3. Is it on-prem or cloud?
    United Kingdom
  • Options
    edited 2024-02-26
    Cloud.
    This is on a custom table we made in our extension.