Options

Error while converting BC14 to BC21

Jan87Jan87 Member Posts: 26
Hello Experts,

I have trouble converting my BC14-OnPrem-DB (only CAL-Code) to BC21-OnPrem.

When I try to publish the "BASE Application" from Microsoft I get the following error:
PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> publish-navapp bc210 -path "T:\Microsoft_Base Application.app" -SkipVerification

publish-navapp : Extension compilation failed
O365EmailPreview.Page.al(25,25): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the target
BuySubscription.Page.al(23,25): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the target
ContentPreview.Page.al(22,29): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the target
IntelligentCloud.Page.al(23,25): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the target
Power%20BI%20framework/Obsolete/PowerBIReportFactBox.Page.al(93,29): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not
found in the target
Power%20BI%20framework/Obsolete/PowerBIReportSpinnerPart.Page.al(93,29): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is
not found in the target
Power%20BI%20framework/PowerBIEmbeddedReportPart.Page.al(87,29): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found
in the target
Power%20BI%20framework/PowerBIReportDialog.Page.al(21,25): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the
target
ReportViewer.Page.al(25,25): error AL0280: The event 'DocumentReady' is not found in the target
At line:1 char:1
+ publish-navapp bc210 -path "T:\Microsoft_Base Application.app" -SkipV ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (:) [Publish-NAVApp], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MicrosoftDynamicsNavServer$bc210/nav-systemapplication,Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Apps.Manag
   ement.Cmdlets.PublishNavApp

The "System" App and the "System Application" is published and installed. I googled but no answer so far.

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Found it myself. It was an old version of the "Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WebPageViewer" in my Addins-Path.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Found it myself. It was an old version of the "Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.WebPageViewer" in my Addins-Path.
  • Options
    dave_cdave_c Member Posts: 46
    Thanks for updating your post, saved me me a lot of head scratching!