Options

RDLC - Dynamically increase the width of a table when a column is hidden?

SquiddySquiddy Member Posts: 2
edited 2023-09-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hey All,

I have been assigned some RDLC reports to adjust for a new BC environment. I have been tasked with hiding a column based on a condition, I have done this but my issue is that the column hides but the rest of the table shrinks to fill the space.

Is there a way to change this somehow so the rest of the columns increase in width when this condition is met?

Kind regards

Answers

• Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    Instead of hinding the column, you can hide the value, then the others column will not change size
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    SquiddySquiddy Member Posts: 2
    Hey Sander,

The issue with this is the header will remain. I probably should have been clearer in saying that the header needs to be not visible too. I think I have found a work around. I will update this post if it works out so it can help anyone else.
  • Options
    SanderDkSanderDk Member Posts: 497
    You can set you visablity on the field containing the header and not the column, then the rest of the tablix will not change size
    For help, do not use PM, use forum instead, perhaps other people have the same question, or better answers.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,089
    [Topic moved from 'General Chat' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!