Options

How to export all uncoupled records from "Coupled data sync error".

chinuchinu Member Posts: 3
I need help for export list of all the +999 uncoupled records.
When I open the Page “Coupled Data sync. Error” 999+ I received only 64 errors.
Please help me for the Same.
and why its shows us 999+ Errors when we have only 64 error records
c6fpwelnkrv2.png

Best Answer

• Options
    txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 492
    Answer ✓
    There are 2 things in the tiles:
    -The number you see it's a flowfield (table).
    -When you click on it you run a lookup from the page with another filters most likely.

Probably both have different filters and that's why you see different figures.

Check if there is a table extension for this first, if you are in extensions NAV.
    if not:
    You need to find the page holding that tile. Thats probably page/role centre 9006 or some near.
    Then that page has "sub pages" that form the role centre itself (PE: page 9060). in one of these you will find the field and in the underlying table the flowfield.

Br,

Answers

• Options
    txerifftxeriff Member Posts: 492
    Answer ✓
    There are 2 things in the tiles:
    -The number you see it's a flowfield (table).
    -When you click on it you run a lookup from the page with another filters most likely.

Probably both have different filters and that's why you see different figures.

Check if there is a table extension for this first, if you are in extensions NAV.
    if not:
    You need to find the page holding that tile. Thats probably page/role centre 9006 or some near.
    Then that page has "sub pages" that form the role centre itself (PE: page 9060). in one of these you will find the field and in the underlying table the flowfield.

Br,