Options

error when Get Posted Document Lines to Reverse

yohanayohana Member Posts: 38
edited 2011-08-08 in NAV Three Tier
Dear All,

anyone have ever experienced this error?
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
One or more return document lines were not inserted or they contain only the remaining quantity of the original document line. This is because quantities on the posted document line are already fully or partially applied. If you want to reverse the full quantity, you must select Return Original Quantity before getting the posted document lines.
OK
this error appear when i run Get Posted Document Lines to Reverse in Purchase Return Order.
as my investigation, i have found that the tem ledger entry was applied for negative adjustment transactions. but when i try to replicate this error with these step above:
1. make Purchase Order and receive it.
2. posting negative adjustment for the item ledger entry.
but the error that appeared was different:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic
Purchase Receipt PRZA-1108-0002, line no. 10000 is not copied because the full quantity on the posted document line is already manually applied.
OK

anyone could help me? what transaction that caused this error occurred?

Thanks & Regards,
Yohana

Comments

• Options
    geronimogeronimo Member Posts: 90
    this error gets thrown when the remaining quantity on the item ledger entry is different from the quantity on this ledger.

for example: i buy a cellphone and receive it, then i ship the cellphone to a customer.
    Then i try to send this cellphone back to the vendor, which i cant do as the customer has it. This is why you get this error.
  • Options
    BiancaBianca Member Posts: 1
    I came across this error when I tried to get lines for a drop ship purchase return order.