Options

I am faced with a problem when I try to install CU 22 Dynamics 365 Business Central Spring 19 Update

ModiboModibo Member Posts: 33
edited 2021-05-07 in NAV Three Tier
I am faced with a problem when I try to install CU 22 Dynamics 365 Business Central Spring 19 Update EN I have the following error:

help me please

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Build 46607
Error Report
Server Administration Tool
Client Components
Fatal error during installation.

Error reading from file: C:\Users\dev-transadmin\Desktop\CU 22 Dynamics 365 Business Central Spring 19 Update FR\Dynamics.365.BC.46611.FR.DVD\RoleTailoredClient\program files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\140\RoleTailored Client\Model.Tools.Crm\Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
Server
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Server Components

Error reading from file: C:\Users\dev-transadmin\Desktop\CU 22 Dynamics 365 Business Central Spring 19 Update FR\Dynamics.365.BC.46611.FR.DVD\ServiceTier\program files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\140\Service\Add-ins\Connect\sr-Latn-RS\Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client.DynamicsOnlineConnect.resources.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
Web Server Components
Web Server Components

Dynamics NAV Client
Client Components

Error reading from file: C:\Users\dev-transadmin\Desktop\CU 22 Dynamics 365 Business Central Spring 19 Update FR\Dynamics.365.BC.46611.FR.DVD\RoleTailoredClient\program files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\140\RoleTailored Client\Model.Tools.Crm\Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory.dll. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
Created on "DEV-TNK"
4/23/2021 1:20 PM

Comments

• Options
    SigGunnSigGunn Member Posts: 18
    You are most likely hitting max path length. Try placing the DVD disk closer to c: ( f.ex in C:\BC ) and install from that location.
  • Options
    ModiboModibo Member Posts: 33
    thanks
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!