Options

Sorting report by order type and order no. in NAV 2009 R2.

Hi Everyone,

I have one report that has 2 dataitem: sales header & sales line. Inside report user need to add column 'order type'(Order channel) that is present in customer table, so i have created variable and assigned in sales line on after trigger.
For sorting with order type(Option data-type: B2B, B2C, B2D), i have added customer table as parent data item and sort by order type, after adding order type as secondary key in customer table. Data is got sorted by 'Order type' but order no is not sorting. its sorting with sell to customer no.

e.g.
Screenshot:1.
101ko2y84r3f.png

Screenshot:2.
4rorhoiyzakw.png

Screenshot:3.
o52ieghviycc.png

Screenshot:4.
f5wwsllqxjq8.png

Report preview:
gwu3dst2i66m.png

Please guide me how can i sort with order type then order no. Where i am doing mistake.

Regards,
Mani.

Comments

• Options
    ManiNavManiNav Member Posts: 120
    Hi Everyone,

As i mentioned for sorting with 'order type'(Customer's field) added customer as parent data-item, but facing issue sorting with 'order no.'. So, i removed customer and for the 'order type' created one new field in sales header as flow field, after that in header created another field that has copy of flowfield to assign as secondary key for sorting. But, how the data will come from flowfield to normal field(Copy of flowfield that another newly created in header).

Please guide me to resolve the above barrier for the solution.

Thanks,
    Mani.