Options

Can I make an output with no expiration date?

Hello!
We recently moved from purchasing our product labels from a vendor to making our own labels in house. In order to do this in Nav, we created production orders to output our labels once they are printed. Process seems to be running smooth except for we don't need an expiration date on the output as this item doesn't have a shelf life. We have looked into the production order but it seems to populate automatically. Is there a way we can output without expiration date?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Minerva

Best Answer

• Options
    sorenhinrupsorenhinrup Member Posts: 136
    Answer ✓
    That is a modification to you NAV. You need to contact your partner in order to change this.

Answers

• Options
    You should only be required to input Exp. Date when the setup requires it.
    Do you have a Expiration Date setup on the item:
    k387chhhx4ww.png

Or perhaps on an Item Tracking Code:
    jz1c7tdi6zqc.png
  • Options
    MinervaM84MinervaM84 Member Posts: 32
    Thank you Sorenhinrup!
    I just did what you suggested, and I'm still seeing the expiration date in the production date. For some reason when I change the expiration calculation field to "blank" and then generate the production order, it shows with no expiration calculation but still shows expiration date, which is same date as production. What am I doing wrong? please see images below.

d31b96wlit9f.png

uupts6cf78nc.png

kmckme51ohl4.png
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    That is a modification to you NAV. You need to contact your partner in order to change this.
  • Options
    MinervaM84MinervaM84 Member Posts: 32
    I see. Sounds good, thanks for your help!