Contact Insights are not working after PROD environment has been reinstalled (BC online)

Hi All,

We have installed PROD environment on BC online (premium subscription), we are using Office365 accounts for authentication.
We have deployed add-in: Contact Insights.
User could connect to the demo database: Cronus DE after clicking the icon: Contact Insights inside Outlook client as expected. Everything else worked fine (creating a contact, customer, sales order, etc inside Outlook client).

We had to reinstall PROD environment using US demo database (Cronus US), but Contact Insights are not working anymore. Error message:

Could not open the 'CRONUS DE' company. The company "CRONUS DE" does not exist.
Date and time: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 11:49:06 GMT
Operation: 266aabdb-da11-4e9a-b30d-9ac0e86d3cfd

I tried to reinstall Contact Insights Add-in from Power BI Admin Center, waited for 2 hours and the used Assisted Setup -> “Setup your business inbox in Outlook”, but still same issue is present inside Outlook client.

Do you have any solution for this, please.

Thank you
BR Damjan

Best Answer

• DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
    Answer ✓
    this is already resolved.
    Outlook BC Add-in has been removed from the Outlook Add-Ins and reinstall into the Outlook Add-ins.

Answers

update

I have been able to get it work in OWA - Outlook Web Access where contact insights works as expected (connected to new PROD environment).

I still cannot get it to work in Outlook client.

Thanks Damjan
    Answer ✓
    this is already resolved.
    Outlook BC Add-in has been removed from the Outlook Add-Ins and reinstall into the Outlook Add-ins.