What/How is the link between Customer number in BC and GUID in Dynamics 365?

SunsetSunset Member Posts: 200
In a BC14 solution we have set up the synchronisation from Business Crentral to Dynamics 365 using the "Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connection Setup" The flow is goo, and the changes are flowing as they should.

Now however we need to be able to receive customized comments related to Customers from Dynamics 365 back to Business Central.
We have created an API where theycan send in the comment along with the "Customer No." The problem is that all they can provide us is the GUID it has been assigned in 365. I can trace that GUID back to table 5341 "CRM Account" but from there I am currently stuck.

How/where can I find the link going from table 5341 CRM Account."Account ID" back to Customer."No."?
Don't just take my word for it, test it yourself

Best Answer

• KeptyKepty Member Posts: 54
    Answer ✓
    Check procedure FindRecordIDFromID(SourceCRMID: Guid; DestinationTableID: Integer; var DestinationRecordId: RecordID): Boolean in table 5331 "CRM Integration Record"
    Tomáš Kapitán

Answers

• KeptyKepty Member Posts: 54
    Answer ✓
    Check procedure FindRecordIDFromID(SourceCRMID: Guid; DestinationTableID: Integer; var DestinationRecordId: RecordID): Boolean in table 5331 "CRM Integration Record"
    Tomáš Kapitán