Options

Exception Code 0xe0434352

BoMortensenBoMortensen Member Posts: 5
edited 2017-09-28 in NAV Three Tier
Hi, Hope someone have a idea on this.

I am getting the same error on different client installations and different versions (2016 and 2017) and on different builds.
30ep8zybblos.png

The error occures when I open the developer client designs a report and saves the object.
And as the errors we all love it is not something that happens every time, and on some "mondays" it has happened several times in a row.

I have seen the error mentioned around but not with a usable answer/solution

Answers

• Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'General Chat' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    carlettcarlett Member Posts: 1
    As you have explained that the error 0xe0434352 stops people to shuts down their system and pops up again and again. You can easily sort this error out by going for Advanced Computer User Solution. This is a manual update, so to do it you have to open your PC and log on as an administrator, press the Start button then choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, before tapping the option of System Restore. Get to know much more about 0xe0434352 error from https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-application-error-0xe0434352-on-windows/ . Now in the new window, pick the option that says "Restore my computer to an earlier time" and then tap Next, choose the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, press a restore point" list, and then tap Next. At the end presses Next on the confirmation window and reboot the PC when the restoration is done.