How can i change amount in words for example one lakh four thousand -> one hundred and four thousand

HaiderHaider Member Posts: 3
Nav 2016 - How can i change amount in words for example one lakh four thousand -> one hundred and four thousand

Best Answer

• HaiderHaider Member Posts: 3
    Answer ✓
    I figure it out by my self. I just copy the check report to new report and in that new report the variable which printing lakh is been replaced with hundred and my new custom check report has been called in particular reports where i want.

Answers

• TallyHoTallyHo Member Posts: 383
    For converting Amount in words, you can use Report 1401 (Cheque/ check)'s FormatNoText FUNCTION.This will print the number in words according to your database localisation, for example in Indian case it will print Lacs, crores etc..
    I am already using this check report but is there any ways that above result will display in my report.??
    Answer ✓
    I figure it out by my self. I just copy the check report to new report and in that new report the variable which printing lakh is been replaced with hundred and my new custom check report has been called in particular reports where i want.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!