Options

Docker Pull NAV Version Question

jordi79jordi79 Member Posts: 272
Hi All,

This used to work fine for versions 2018 and below. I go to Help --> About, and I get the Version no. and I can find the cumulative update no. and I can find out the docker manifest to pull. E.g. to pull NAV2018-CU8, the docker command would be -->

New-NavContainer -accept_eula -containerName "NAV2018-CU8" -auth NavUserPassword -doNotExportObjectsToText -imageName "microsoft/dynamics-nav:2018-cu8" -shortcuts Desktop -includeCSide -licenseFile c:\temp\DEV2018.flf -updatehosts -ACCEPT_OUTDATED

But with the BC releases, I can't seem to get it to pull the version that I want.

According to "https://hub.docker.com/_/microsoft-businesscentral-onprem", you can specify the build no.

So the version I want to pull is 13.0.31719, but I Can't seem to pull this version. I have tried the commands below:

New-NavContainer -accept_eula -containerName 'NAVBCCSIDE2' -auth NavUserPassword -imageName "mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onprem:13.0.31719.0" -shortcuts Desktop -includeCSide -includeAL -licenseFile c:\temp\DEV2018.flf -updatehosts

New-NavContainer -accept_eula -containerName 'NAVBCCSIDE2' -auth NavUserPassword -imageName "mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onprem:13.0.31809.0" -shortcuts Desktop -includeCSide -includeAL -licenseFile c:\temp\DEV2018.flf -updatehosts

New-NavContainer -accept_eula -containerName 'NAVBCCSIDE2' -auth NavUserPassword -imageName "mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onprem:cu7" -shortcuts Desktop -includeCSide -includeAL -licenseFile c:\temp\DEV2018.flf -updatehosts

New-NavContainer -accept_eula -containerName 'NAVBCCSIDE2' -auth NavUserPassword -imageName "mcr.microsoft.com/businesscentral/onprem:cu7-w1" -shortcuts Desktop -includeCSide -includeAL -licenseFile c:\temp\DEV2018.flf -updatehosts

How do you pull a specific version from docker?

Jordi

Best Answer

Answers