Scanner lector de Códigos de barras

filoso52filoso52 Member Posts: 5
Buenas noches:

En mi empresa estamos intentando integrar unas pistolas PDA para poder implementar el almacén avanzado. Para esto, hemos adquirido una PDA CK3X de Intermec con un sistema operativo Windows Embedded handle 6.5.3. Por lo que he podido leer, se pueden descargar APPs que se conectarían con Navision (NAV 2018 en nuestro caso) para poder llevar a cabo todas las tareas asociadas. El problema es que no consigo encontrar ninguna o las que encuentro parece que necesitan un sistema operativo superior. ¿Alguien ha implementado estas pistolas en su almacén que pueda ayudarme?

Muchas gracias de antemano.

Answers

• filoso52filoso52 Member Posts: 5
    I think that it´d be better if I write it in english.

In my company, we´re going to use PDA to improve the warehouse. To do this, we´ll use PDA CK3X from Intermec, with an Windows Embedded handle 6.5.3 as a system operative. As I could read, I can download sereveral APPs that would conect with NAAV 2018 (in our case). The problema is that I can´t find anyone of them to work with Windows Embedded handle 6.5.3. Does any body know anythik about this problema? Or if any body has increased this PDA, please, could help me.

Best regards.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'Navision Financials' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    Are you downloading the official Microsoft APP?
    Hi KTA8:

No, we are using the fimiforms. Could you please give the url of Microsfot APP?

Best regards.
    Is this app free?
    May I install it in my pc, or in my PDA?
  • KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    filoso52 wrote: »
    Hi KTA8:

No, we are using the fimiforms. Could you please give the url of Microsfot APP?

Best regards.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.dynamics.nav&hl=es