Page is not valid and cannot be shown (2009 R2-Build 32924)

JmiBJmiB Member Posts: 2
edited 2013-11-13 in NAV Three Tier
Hello,

We meet a strange issue at one of our customers. Since we've recompiled the pages, we've got an error message when the RTC tries to display any page. The error message is: "The page [PageID] is not valid and cannot be shown. Please contact your system administrator.". I precise the first page the RTC tries to display is the standard page 9001.

We tried to re-compile all the objects. We tried to restart the services. We tried to remove foreign language modules (that's a BE NAV => We kept the ENU, NLB and FRB).

We've got the role SUPER. we're working with the partner license (which is temporary uploaded on the SQL Server). We're working with a NAV 2009 R2 (build 32924). The workstation is on a Windows 2008 Server R2 Enterprise Edition. The SQL Server is a 2008 version.

Can somebody help us?

Regards,
Jm

Comments

• skullaskulla Member Posts: 140
    Try to restart the navision services and see if the problem resolves.
  • ttnavisionttnavision Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

I know this is quite an old Post but was wondering whether you guys managed to solve this as I have the exact same issue (already tried restarting the service).

Thanks.

Tyron
  • DamjanDamjan Member Posts: 94
    edited 2019-08-26
    Hi, I just had the same issue with Page 88, (NAV 2013 R2, version: 7.10.38053) and solution was to import the issued object in the database.

Please try to import the issued object, but first make a backup of current object:)

Thank you
    BR Damjan