santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
Forward flushing & backward flushing.

What does they meant to be?
Thanks & Regards
Santosh
Where Stones can be transformed to Gold

Comments

• reemareema Member Posts: 255
    flushing method tells when u are consuming your items for your production orders.

If u r flushing method is Forward it means when u release the productions order automatically consumption will happen for rawmaterials.

If u r flushing method is Backward it means when u Finished the productions order automatically consumption will happen for rawmaterials.

Better to use the Manual method for the Serial numbers items when u are suing the for consumption.

let's see what Steven will say on this.
    reema
  • santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
    yes thanks a lot reema

it is understood, clear!!!

thanks =D>
    Thanks & Regards
    Santosh
  • santoshmkcetsantoshmkcet Member Posts: 229
    i think in normal scenario we use manual method, isn't it?

most of the times!!!
    Thanks & Regards
    Santosh
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063

most of the times!!!

No. The answer is it depends on the customer on answers to questions such as how do they want to report consumption and the length of their production cycle. There are a lot of other questions that needs to be asked before you assume that the consumption is manual.
  • thomastthomast Member Posts: 102
    Alex_Chow wrote: »

most of the times!!!

No. The answer is it depends on the customer on answers to questions such as how do they want to report consumption and the length of their production cycle. There are a lot of other questions that needs to be asked before you assume that the consumption is manual.

Alex, when using Forward Flushing with routing link code, the documentation says the components will be flushed when you start the operation. But how do you start an operation? In the output journals, all I can see is a way to end an operation.....?

Hope you can help! Thanks!