Query and Excel Report - NAV2013
As you know Microsoft Excel has tremendous capabilities such as Formula, Chart, Power Pivot, Slicer, and Condition Format ... help you build stunning dashboards and reports. Now with our solution, user without programming skill can push data to Excel and make real time reports directly from Microsoft Dynamics Navision. Below is "Query and Excel Report" functionality:
- User interaction or prepare reports silently.
- Capacity of using pre-built Excel template.
- Distribute reports through email automatically.
- Report built-in security by standard NAV Role and Permission, and report owner.
- Ability to share reports to other users in same company or using different NAV systems.
- Support aggregation functions such as Group, Summary, Count, Average, Max, and Min.
- Capacity to sort and keep top rows for reports such as Top 10 Customer, Top 20 Item.
- Support joins tables for linking information, Report Parameter for filtering.
- Multiple Excel Worksheets, Format Value, Format Cell, Column Width support.
- Support Web client, export report data to XML with or without Schema.
You can download demo video at http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1589http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=1591
Discuss this download here.