Options

Nav gives error when user opens Prod. Journal from Production order

AnaKAnaK Member Posts: 5
Hi to all,
I am looking for your advise regarding the following issue I have in Production Order.
When the user from Released Prod. Order is trying to open Production Journal, the system gives the following error:

qzt5voqdq1bk.jpg

I found out that the error is referring to the entries in reservation Entry table, where one of the ends is linked to table 32 Item Ledger Entry, and another one is pointing to the table 83 Item Journal.
This reservation is from the another production journal, which was already finished, but contained the same component and it was used the same Lot No.

The problematic item in its card has Reserve = Always, and Item Tracking = Tracking Only.

First time I just cancelled the reservation and for couple of days the users were able to continue their work with production journals, however then the same error appeared again.

Therefore I would like to have this issue fixed in the code, not just every time amending the reservation entries.

Very hope somebody had similar issue and can help me.

Regards,
Ana

Answers

• Options
    AnaKAnaK Member Posts: 5
    Just to add a bit more information.
    The client uses NAV 2009, production journal is being created with the Journal Batch Name of the user who opens it. The previously finished production order was 'posted' on behalf of same user, thus in the reservation entry Source Batch Name is the same.
    Before this error appeared from other production orders for other users.

Now since it is related to particular user, other users can open production journal from the same order.