Options

Correct or Cancel Posted Invoice

linnemanlinneman Member Posts: 25
Hi all,

One of the functionality improvements NAV 2015 brings is that it is possible to cancel or correct posted invoices that have not been paid yet. We now have NAV 2015 but I cannot find the cancel or correct button in the ribbon. Is there something extra that has to be installed to be able to use this funcionality?

Best regards,
Thomas

Answers

• Options
    postsauravpostsaurav Member Posts: 708
    The Functionality is available only on Mini Documents.

With NAV 2015 with Microsoft released Small Business Page, where you need to provide only selective information during document creation.

If you would like to see it in role center, then from user personalization select the Profile ID - SMALL BUSINESS and then check actions in Posted Sales invoices.

If you want to know technically then filter object designer with @*Mini* on Name Field. You will all pages that are designed for Mini Business.

You can always copy those actions to actual pages, yes Microsoft should provide them on actual pages but as of now you can copy from mini to actual pages.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurav Dhyani

Do you Know this About NAV?

Connect - Twitter | Facebook | Google + | YouTube

Follow - Blog | Facebook Page | Google + Page
  • Options
    AlatengAlateng Member Posts: 4
    postsaurav wrote: »
    The Functionality is available only on Mini Documents.

With NAV 2015 with Microsoft released Small Business Page, where you need to provide only selective information during document creation.

If you would like to see it in role center, then from user personalization select the Profile ID - SMALL BUSINESS and then check actions in Posted Sales invoices.

If you want to know technically then filter object designer with @*Mini* on Name Field. You will all pages that are designed for Mini Business.

You can always copy those actions to actual pages, yes Microsoft should provide them on actual pages but as of now you can copy from mini to actual pages.

Hope this helps.

Dear Saurav, I have the same issue here. I can see the action 'Correct' when I choose customise ribbon. But when I have added it to the show actions, it is not shown under Home or Actions. What do you mean by mini documents?