Options

Correcting and cancelling of Posted Sales Invoice

PinkyczPinkycz Member Posts: 17
Hi,
accidentally I found this chapter in help documentation but it catched my attention as often there are requests to correct an invoice, usually because of sales price being wrong. Then found identical one on MSDN with the note it applies to "Microsoft Dynamics C5 2016 and solutions that use the Simplified UX objects" which probably is why I do not find it in our NAV, despirte the Help file does not mention anything and suggests this way fo correcting on our installation.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn275886(v=nav.90).aspx

We run NAV 9.0/2016 but can't see cancel/correct Posted Sales Invoice action in a menu.. is it us not having the "Simplified UX Objects" version?
So we're stuck with old fashined Credit Memo / new Invoice which is a bit longer process but I know Sales team would love being able to correct the mistakes this way.
Any way to enable this, should NAV90 have it?

Answers

• Options
    JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Its standard in 2017, so check it there and check if the objects is in 2016. I cant remember.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • Options
    AlatengAlateng Member Posts: 4
    If you choose customise your ribbon, you can find 'correct' under 'Actions'. Then you can add it to 'Show actions in this order'. But I have read it from user 'postsaurav' below.

'The Functionality is available only on Mini Documents.

With NAV 2015 with Microsoft released Small Business Page, where you need to provide only selective information during document creation.

If you would like to see it in role center, then from user personalization select the Profile ID - SMALL BUSINESS and then check actions in Posted Sales invoices.

If you want to know technically then filter object designer with @*Mini* on Name Field. You will all pages that are designed for Mini Business.

You can always copy those actions to actual pages, yes Microsoft should provide them on actual pages but as of now you can copy from mini to actual pages.

Hope this helps.'

I have not made mine work yet. I hope someone can help out here.