The supplied field number '16119636' cannot be found

poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
Hi everyone,

While trying to run page 130 Posted Sales Shipment, I hit upon the following error message:

The supplied field number '16119636' cannot be found in the 'Sales Shipment Line' table.
Page View - Posted Sales Shipment must close.

I looked into the page code and there is no reference to such field.
I compiled all the objects and tried again but the error is still there.

What shall I do?

Thanks in advance :smile:

Answers

• archer89archer89 Member Posts: 337
    this field number can be part of a third party module.
    either it is referenced in an referenced object (table, codeunit) or it is in the objects's metadata. means, it was in the page and was removed. so remove that page's object metadata, recompile the page, try again.
    best regards
    Franz Kalchmair, MVP
    Alias: Jonathan Archer

please like / agree / verify my answer, if it was helpful for you. thx.
    Blog: http://moxie4nav.wordpress.com/
  • pjotresztickpjotresztick Member Posts: 8
    It's possible that the removed field is still used in a FlowField definition of an existing field in the table. When your license allows you to do so, the easiest way to check this is by exporting the table as text and search for Field16119636.
  • poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
    edited 2016-08-23
    It's possible that the removed field is still used in a FlowField definition of an existing field in the table. When your license allows you to do so, the easiest way to check this is by exporting the table as text and search for Field16119636.

Already tried that, there is no such number at all in the text field.
  • poppinspoppins Member Posts: 647
    archer89 wrote: »
    this field number can be part of a third party module.
    either it is referenced in an referenced object (table, codeunit) or it is in the objects's metadata. means, it was in the page and was removed. so remove that page's object metadata, recompile the page, try again.

Already tried that, it did not work.
  • sbssbs Member Posts: 27
    I have had the same problem. As pjotresztick suggested it was in the flowfields.
    The flowfields still hold the original fieldnames in the filter, so unfortunately the field number does not appear in the textfile.
    I had to manually look at every flowfields filter in the table to find references to the removed fields.
  • BestVayneADCBestVayneADC Member Posts: 23
    sbs wrote: »
    I have had the same problem. As pjotresztick suggested it was in the flowfields.
    The flowfields still hold the original fieldnames in the filter, so unfortunately the field number does not appear in the textfile.
    I had to manually look at every flowfields filter in the table to find references to the removed fields.

WOW it work.. Thank you