incorrectly voided ACH

I have an incorrectly voided ACH payment and corresponding invoice. I need to recreate the ACH and invoice with same numbers or undo the whole void and credit memo for the invoice. Is this possible and how to do so?

Best Answer


  • navisionerinnavisionerin Member Posts: 129
    Accepted Answer
    can't be done without touching the background process
Sign In or Register to comment.