Options

Customer Statement Missing OK Button

GigadrosGigadros Member Posts: 7
Whenever I run Customer Statement on a customer in the Customers page, it gives me this output:

qqn60pay6hgj.png

If I run customer statement on the Customer Ledger Entries, I get an output like this:

7wnpnlz07ovn.png

The OK button is no longer there but has print and preview, along with the saved settings on filters. Both of these pages are identical when you look further into Help > About This Page. When the debugger is run, the first image will successfully reach codeunit 8810, Customer Layout - Statement, where in the second image it does not. What could be the reason to why?

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Solved. The problem was from a company enhancement, where the first one was calling a codeunit through the RunObject property, and the second one was running a report through onAction.

Answers

• Options
    JuhlJuhl Member Posts: 724
    Its because it only runs the requestpage to save settings, and then runs the batch afterwards, calling the report silently for each customer.
    So it’s called in two different ways.
    Follow me on my blog juhl.blog
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Solved. The problem was from a company enhancement, where the first one was calling a codeunit through the RunObject property, and the second one was running a report through onAction.
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,096
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!