Options

Error 1185 in module 19

Lars_WestmanLars_Westman Member Posts: 116
edited 2002-04-12 in Navision Attain
I've ran into some problems today at a clients site and wonder if anyone else has seen the same thing.

There was an error in the primary key för table 37 Sales Line. The error message vas 1185 in module 19. No other table/key was damaged. As soon as we tried to open the table, or a form/report that has the table as SourceDataItem, all free space in the database was consumed. We also tried to make a backup with client in read-only mode with no success. We also tried testing, optimizing and rebuild of keyes with no success.

The last action that the customer know was done was a conversion from Sales Quote to an Sales Order.

We have had exactly the same problem one Year ago in this database. Then the system was running on C/SIDE version 2.60D. At that time we also was running on a different hardware. So. We have upgraded C/SIDE and hardware but the problem still exists.

The database is running on C/SIDE version 3.01A, is 13Gb on 4 files and 45 users. At the time of the failure there was only five users logged on.

Comments

• Options
    dan_kellydan_kelly Member Posts: 1
    Hi Lars,

I had the same sort of problem about a month ago, fortunately on a test database. Then only thing I could do was to edit the Sales Line table, save it as Sales Line Temp, then wrote a routine to transfer what records I could across from the damaged table, making sure to do a COMMIT after each entry since the corrupt one will crash you out every time. You may need to try different keys, also try starting at the last record and reading backwards.

After doing this I was able to delete all records in Sales Line and transfer them back from Sales Line Temp, and only lost one. I don't know what happened to cause the problem but I'm glad it was a test database!

Good luck,
    Dan.
  • Options
    Lars_WestmanLars_Westman Member Posts: 116
    Thank's for Your answer.

I also got the information that there has been a fix in 3.01B that could prevent these cind of errors