Options

Saved Settings seem to be affecting the column layouts on my account schedules (Casflow, Income, Bal

natcpnatcp Member Posts: 2
edited 2018-08-28 in NAV Three Tier
I have written 3 new reports using Account Schedules. All 3 reports have different column layouts which have been set as default against the reports in Account Schedules. When you click on "Overview" in Accounts Schedules the correct column layouts are displayed. However, when you search for the "Cashflow Report" using the search box function to run the actual report or the other 2 reports it is returning the report with the column layout of a different report (This is always the column layout of the very 1st report I opened). I am assuming that the "Saved Settings" function ("Last used options and filters" function) is the issue because when I go to "Report Settings" and clear down the activity on "Report ID" 25 (Account Schedule) I can run the report and the correct column layouts returns and then when I run the next report it's remembering the column layout from the previous report run and so the issue starts again. I don’t think this is helped by the fact that they are all running off the same “Report ID”

Is there any way I can stop this from happening? I have tried to set up different Saved Settings options for the 3 different reports but I then come across an issue with the date filter.
I have researched but not finding anything to do with Account Schedules and Report Settings. I was thinking maybe it can be disabled but have had a root around and can’t see where to do it?

What is the point of being able to specify a default column layout if it doesn't appear when the report is run?

Does anyone have any ideas?
Many thanks

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Solution - I have had to disable the saved settings function to get this to work.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Solution - I have had to disable the saved settings function to get this to work.