Automated job queue not doing it's job, while manual execution works

Laurens___Laurens___ Member Posts: 1
Hello,

I have setup a job queue which processes interfaced data from SalesForce and inputs this in NAV, when executing the table and report, the status of these records is placed on 'processed' like it should be. However, the automated job queue does not do this and the records remain on 'to be processed'. The job queue's worked earlier. They are active and they have a heartbeat. When debugging I get this error:

bh0n0ncgpwjn.png

Note the job queue category code, different job queue's are setup, but the one I am working with is of type SYNCH, sometimes the error happens on SYNCH aswell. I tried disabling the other job queue's, but debugging seems to restart these job queue's, so I'm quite clueless on why my job queue doesn't work.

The job queue is started from NAS, as far as I know there is no problem with this.

Answers

• einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Assuming that Status and Category are correct and the same Category is defined in the Job Queue itself, have you checked Expiration and Start Date/Time?

Not sure if this is applicable to your situation, but you might have this kind of issue because of the time zone settings of your server. For instance, you run your RTC in time zone GMT+2 and the Job Queue Entry falls into the Date/Time filters, but your server runs it in UTC and the Date/Time filters do not match anymore.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."