Can't print invoice

catiamatos1991catiamatos1991 Member Posts: 158
edited 2018-08-08 in NAV Three Tier
Hi everyone,
I'm having a really hard time trying to find out the root of my problem. So, I have the NAV server in a computer and other user's have their own as POS.
So a user complain about can't print a invoice and I go to the server and quickly I was able to print the invoice he wants but in his computer it raises the error in the image below.

4dtkkkc4xxfb.png

error: The sales invoice line does not exist Identification field & values. Doc no " MRVFFT1800245 " Line No :"10000"

In sql

6qhuc2guphla.png

Is so strange how can I print without any trouble and this user can't (user posmr01 can)

error: The sales invoice line does not exist Identification field & values. Doc no " MRVFFT1800245 " Line No :"10000"

With debugger it stops here

SalesShipmentLine.GET(ItemLedgerEntry."Document No.",ItemLedgerEntry."Document Line No.");

Answers

• catiamatos1991catiamatos1991 Member Posts: 158
  • KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 388
    The table is different; the problem is in table "Hist. Linha G.Remesa...." (portuguese banking operative similar to spanish one) and in SQL you selecting sales invoice line.
    Sorry, my bad Already updated my post.
    I don't understand why in sql I don't have anything and in my sever computer I can print this document. why?
    @KTA8 can you help me please?
  • xStepaxStepa Member Posts: 106
    Hi, can you post the SELECT query without the LineNo filter?
    Regards
    xStepa
    @KTA8 can you help me please?

You should look in table Hist. Linha G.Remesa in SQL
    In this table for this document it doens't return any record. With the "line no" in the where clause and without it.
    In this table for this document it doens't return any record. With the "line no" in the where clause and without it.

It's look like it should be because the printing process is expecting that. Do you know why it doesn't happen?
    I don't know portuguese version deeply enough. I know general concepts like remessa or SAF-T as a business overview but not as operations.
    edited 2018-08-09
    With debugger, if i log with user POSMR04 it raises this error when I try to print again a invoice

SalesShipmentLine.GET(ItemLedgerEntry."Document No.",ItemLedgerEntry."Document Line No.");

If I log with user POSMR01 I don't have any error..
    With debugger, if i log with user POSMR04 it raises this error when I try to print again a invoice

If I log with user POSMR01 I don't have any error..

So it's something related with users. Have those users the same permission, user setup?
    Both user have the same profile.. and in the users table they are as a "full user" in license type. The user setup table is empty
    Both user have the same profile.. and in the users table they are as a "full user" in license type. The user setup table is empty

What happens if you print using your own user?
    is okay also..
    Are there other users that face that problem too?
    The user POSMR03 also..
    Security filters ? I didn't understand
    The user POSMR03 also..
    Security filters ? I didn't understand

In permission sets when you say if the can read, insert, modify, etc there is also a column of security filter but you said that the users have the same permissions.