Options

Report issue n 2009 NAV

Hi All,

I have a strange issue today, I am previewing a report from my end it shows perfectly fine, if same report has been previewed by some other user, data gets cut from the right side of it in preview itself.
Any suggestion why its happening like that?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    AKAK Member Posts: 226
    If the other user is running that report on a different computer, it could be related to driver settings of the printer. Also the user could have set margins or a different paper size in File->Page Setup.
  • Options
    vivek4121vivek4121 Member Posts: 165
    Thanks for the quick respond will check and revert if anything still required to be asked.
  • Options
    Checked the margins, paper size on Page setup for other user for both, its same but still the issue is there
  • Options
    DrakonianDrakonian Member Posts: 14
    Hello, this may occur because of the local printer settings. So try checking these settings on user side.
  • Options
    RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Which Preview which you talking about, RDLC Standard Preview OR Print Preview?

In RDLC Report always check the Print Preview because it will give you the real picture how it will be printed as could be an incredible difference between b/w normal preview and print preview.

If still you found difference between two users then Printer and Printer settings is the Culprit!!
  • Options
    I was talking about the Print Preview option available in NAV 2009