There is something wrong with the scoring system in forums

Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
edited 2018-05-15 in Feedback
I've got two accepted answers, one has been counted +3 points, another has not been counted at all.

umn7nl5ksz0c.png

Could you please make it work correctly, or remove the scoring system entirely.
Slawek Guzek
Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03

Comments

• RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    I believe its dependent on certain rules, I too have faced this!!
    May be in the second case the user liked your response first before verifying it, hence it gave you 1point first before adding 3.

Just to let you know I have +25 Likes but still I dint got 25 Likes Badge, Reason am still trying to figure it out.
  • Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    I'm observing this weird behaviour of the scoring system for quite a long time. I'missed points from more than ten answers over last few months. I've seen random points for likes awarded from people not being logged to mibuso for a good few months. Have raised this already, two times, sending the screenshots.

The answer I've received (back in February) was that "Enable points awards” feature has been disabled on the forum.

It is a bit disappointing
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • RockWithNAVRockWithNAV Member Posts: 1,139
    Scorecard, Badges are something which keeps you motivating and to be proactive in the forums with full energy and enthusiasm. Let's see may be sooner then later MIBUSO take some necessary steps and Action on this.

We too experienced some people keep on advertising there official sites here which is I believe not permitted here to do so as its not a business platform.

So there are couple of points where I believe MIBUSO needs to step in and take necessary action which is eventually fruitful for the Forum and the Forum members. :smile: