Options

Excel issue while data is exported from Navision

Dear All,

Good Day!

When some of my user are sending data from Navision to excel using standard feature of Navision they are getting bellow error "Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet2.xml part with XML error. The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Line 1, column 950378".

When I am trying the same on my local machine and accessing client database through web client I am not facing any issue.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Answers

• Options
    BrianFailleBrianFaille Member Posts: 5
    This might be an Excel Version/Patch issue? Try completing a Windows/Office Update on the computers where this is a problem, and see if Excel updates to the version on your computer.
  • Options
    himanshu2032himanshu2032 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the suggestion Brian, :( but i checked both are updated,

I am not able to understand why the same user can export data on my machine ,

One more thing i found if i break data into half then try to export no issue occur. But when tries to export all data then i face the issue.

Total number of records are 40000
  • Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    Thanks for the suggestion Brian, :( but i checked both are updated,

I am not able to understand why the same user can export data on my machine ,

One more thing i found if i break data into half then try to export no issue occur. But when tries to export all data then i face the issue.

Total number of records are 40000

In old versions like 2009 it was a issue about that the records were limited in Excel. The first post doesn't look like that was your issue, but this second one...

You can check clientusersettings.config in new versions and xml records are set to 5000, the folder route should be C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\"nav version"
  • Options
    Dear KTA8

thanks for the reply actually user is using web client and they are not able to export data getting bellow error "Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet2.xml part with XML error. The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Line 1, column 950378".

but the same user login on my system and login webclient and able to export data.
  • Options
    user is using web client and they are not able to export data getting bellow error "Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet2.xml part with XML error. The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Line 1, column 950378".

but the same user login on my system and login webclient and able to export data.
  • Options
    Hi all,

I did my finding, my client is using home and business edition of excel where as i am using Pro365.

But i am not able to understand why excel is not working as they were able to export data two week ago.

So any body who has ideas please share.

Thanks in advance
  • Options
    KTA8KTA8 Member Posts: 389
    Hi all,

I did my finding, my client is using home and business edition of excel where as i am using Pro365.

But i am not able to understand why excel is not working as they were able to export data two week ago.

So any body who has ideas please share.

Thanks in advance

At least you've found the problem. I've read that your client edition don't have some features for tablets and mobile (I don't know if that includes some kind of web also)