permission issues for cues

ermomarermomar Member Posts: 3
Hello,

We are migrating from 2009 to 2017, but when we try to setup permissions to non super user (e.g. for salesman I grant all sales permissions + basic) they can't see the actitivies panel on the Role Center page (with the cues). They only can see it if they have the super permission.

What permission do they need to see the activities ?

best regards

Answers

• ermomarermomar Member Posts: 3
    Hello Again,

I've just recorded permissions as super(I can see cues) but when save the permission and applied to the user (removing super role), I can't see the cues again :'(

best regards
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Do you use the Permission Sets of 2009 or 2017? It might be that the cues use tables that didn't exist in 2009 and you need to upgrade the Permission Sets as well.
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • rfajdigarfajdiga Member Posts: 40
    ermomar wrote: »
    Hello Again,

I've just recorded permissions as super(I can see cues) but when save the permission and applied to the user (removing super role), I can't see the cues again :'(

best regards

If we use Order Processor role center as example do you have permission on Page 9060 SO Processor Activities|9006 Order Processor Role Center, and table/table data 9053 Sales Cue?

Order processor role center has page part SO Processor Activities (relation to table Sales Cue) where are located cues from page.

Br,
    Renato.
  • ermomarermomar Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Renato, it worked!!