Options

Report in Nav 2017

I am creating a report that will get data from two pages with the same table. Both page contains the PIN as field But Reason exist code of one =5 and other = 13.

Answers

• Options
    YuryYury Member Posts: 59
    What?! Are u joking posting such meaningless questions?
    Regards,
    Yury
  • Options
    Olarewaju2345Olarewaju2345 Member Posts: 25
    I am creating a Report with two pages (difference No. but the same PIN) in the table (Account). I differentiate the page with Reason exist code from table (Account 1), first page as Reason exist code = 13, Second page as Reason exist code= 5 but i set the property of the Report to Reason exist code=13. I want to get some fields from the Second page (Reason exist code = 5) and call it in my report. thanks
  • Options
    Ok, as I understand, you need to get some information from second page of your report to the first?! This way you can use GetData/SetData features of RLDC or some temporary data architecture in your report.
    Regards,
    Yury
  • Options
    I have a table which have two pages.

Field of the table Includes:

No. (code), PIN (code), Reason Exit Code (Code), Reason Exit (Text), Lumpsum approved (Decimal), Program Approved (Decimal) and others.

A page has No: A0001234, PIN = 123589, Reason Exit Code = 5 and other page have No: A0001435, PIN = 123589, Reason Exit Code =13.

In the report DateItem I set the table (member), and in the DataItemTableView as Reason Exit Code = Filter(13).

Now i want to add Lumpsum approved from first page with Reason Exit Code = 5 to my report. Please help me out. Thanks
  • Options
    Catch any data you need with C/AL on OnAfterGetRecord of your first DataItem. With any filters and any records... Don't forget to put values as columns to data source.
    Regards,
    Yury
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Dear @AlexR. Lots of people writing on Mibuso have own businesses but they don't stick a link pointing to their company website in every answer, or question.
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03