Determine Production Order Component purchased from which Vendor

Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 230
Dynamics 2013 - Is there a way to determine which Vendor provided which component on a production order? Components are FIFO.
Life is for enjoying ... if you find yourself frowning you're doing something wrong

Best Answer

• Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 230
    Answer ✓
    Not sure if anything exits out of the box but I can use SQL to join Item Ledger Entry consumption records to Item Application Entry records (IAP.[Outbound Item Entry No] = ILE.[Entry No]) and then join to Item Ledger Entry (IAP.[Inbound Item Entry No] = ILE2.[Entry No]) which will give the ILE purchase receipt detail finally joining to Purch. Rcpt Line. and Vendor.

Seems to work for me.

Life is for enjoying ... if you find yourself frowning you're doing something wrong

Answers

• Toddy_BoyToddy_Boy Member Posts: 230
    Answer ✓
    Not sure if anything exits out of the box but I can use SQL to join Item Ledger Entry consumption records to Item Application Entry records (IAP.[Outbound Item Entry No] = ILE.[Entry No]) and then join to Item Ledger Entry (IAP.[Inbound Item Entry No] = ILE2.[Entry No]) which will give the ILE purchase receipt detail finally joining to Purch. Rcpt Line. and Vendor.

Seems to work for me.