Options

To create a report for last sold item with the posting date

Hi all,
I create a report to print a customer last sold an item with posting date.But I am facing some issues.
Here I am able to print the items based on posting date but all the items are shown here.Moreover, I want to display only last posting date but it is showing all the posting dates.
Please advice.
Thanks in Advance
Warm Regards,
bharath k
o7gi508o60p8.png
xwe68kka5v9g.png

Answers

• Options
    neilgfneilgf Member Posts: 148
    Hi. You are getting all items as you are not telling Nav what to do if no sale for an item found. Neil
  • Options
    bharathnanbharathnan Member Posts: 92
    Thanks for your reply.
    I want to print the report for the last sold item with posting date for each customer.
    Please help
    Warm regards,
    bharath K
  • Options
    nick_robbonick_robbo Member Posts: 49
    I think you need to rethink how you are structuring this report, it should probably be from the Customer perspective, and from there you should find the last Sales Order for that Customer. From there you can find which Item or Items it related to, and the Posting Date.
  • Options
    8pcz425cyk3w.png
    hgidxyqojfw9.png
    Thanks for your reply, I tried your steps,
    I am able to set the entry type in the request filter page of the report but I am unable to get the last posting date on that page.
    Please advice
    Thanks in advance
    bharath k
  • Options
    Now I am able to print a report for customers with entry type sales but it's showing the values for all posting dates.But what I want to do is to print details for a customer for the last sold item related to the last posting date.
    Please advice
    Thanks
    Bharath.K