How to post documents not similar to standart orders?

Hi all,
I am new to navision and i am trying to organize posting for a project that i am developing.
The problem is that i am not using standart navision orders. Thats the example of how my Order looks like

oizb69ekp2wa.png
cy8tcv9xr56s.png

There are also a lot of other tables and all orders are saved to Rentor Order table. i created posted documents and ledger and register for my order. though i dont know how to make it work. Can i post that type of order somehow so i can use all the navigation thing and input that values in G/L w/o redesigning whole solution?

Answers

• HannesHolstHannesHolst Member Posts: 119
    Hi,

No - to create G/L Entries you would have to develop your own solution and I do not recommend it because of it's complexity. Have a look in Codeunit 80 as a starting point.
    The "Navigate"-functions scans a predefined set of data. You would just to have to add your new tables.
  • AndreyHrynyukAndreyHrynyuk Member Posts: 10
    is there any tutorial about how to do that?
  • HannesHolstHannesHolst Member Posts: 119
    Hi,

No. You would have to analyse the code.
    With such requirement, best practise is always to integrate in Sales Order- or Service Order-process.
  • lubostlubost Member Posts: 611
    I recommend to your "posting" routine should fill standard purchase/sales document a then post it in background in standard way.
  • AndreyHrynyukAndreyHrynyuk Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

No. You would have to analyse the code.
    With such requirement, best practise is always to integrate in Sales Order- or Service Order-process.

Done it w/o integration with standart navision. but thanks all for answers