NAV Custom Solutions - Bring it on!

xenosxenos Member Posts: 16
Hey guys. Today I'm having a meeting.
I will concern the different edits or extensions the firm have been doing over the years.
The goal is to end up with a package(s) we can the offer customers around the world.
This made me wonder which add-ons or edits or extensions have other developers done that they feel is a MUST have?
Or was interesting to make or just really solved a big problem?
I'll go first starting with theses two

1. We have an edit which makes it possible to edit global dimensions after they're posted.
2. I've made a GLS intergration which makes it possible to print GLS labels from NAV instead of using GLS interline.
also all statistics are updated and is accessable for any user which has a GLSusername and PW.

Answers

• Slawek_GuzekSlawek_Guzek Member Posts: 1,690
    Interesting approach: "hey - people, what are ya selling? we will sell the same!"
    Slawek Guzek
    Dynamics NAV, MS SQL Server, Wherescape RED;
    PRINCE2 Practitioner - License GR657010572SG
    GDPR Certified Data Protection Officer - PECB License DPCDPO1025070-2018-03
  • xenosxenos Member Posts: 16
    Really? You feel that this post was created to harvest your company secrets?
    A bit petty and arrogant i must say.
    You do know there is an online store where you can buy extensions right?
    This post was supposed to be inspirational - look at the two examples I've written.
    I actually feel bad that you would go and indirectly state that I've written this in order to gain an advantage over other people on a competitive level.

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    xenos wrote: »
    Really? You feel that this post was created to harvest your company secrets?
    A bit petty and arrogant i must say.
    You do know there is an online store where you can buy extensions right?
    This post was supposed to be inspirational - look at the two examples I've written.
    I actually feel bad that you would go and indirectly state that I've written this in order to gain an advantage over other people on a competitive level.

I agree with Slawek. This is NOT the way to do market research. Your intent may have been good, but the wording just does not sit well.

David Singleton
  • xenosxenos Member Posts: 16
    How do i delete this post? Can only find "Edit".