How to print in Arabic for POS Receipt

Dear Friends,

I am using Nav 2005 and Nav 2009 with LS Retail. I want print bills/receipts in Arabic. Now the government made it mandatory
will you suggest me the solution please.

Warm regards
KMK

Answers

• xStepaxStepa Member Posts: 106
    Hi, you have to provide more informations, such as which codepage do you use for your NAV 5.0 database, internal codepage of LSR, connection bridge and what type of print are you looking for ...

It seems to be more like a LSR problem. If you have an arabic codepage, than you should be able also to print it. Obviously it's not that case, so we have to wait for additional info from you :)
    Regards
    xStepa
  • kmkaotkmkaot Member Posts: 261
    I am using W1 version with LS retail. Here government wants print POS Receipt in english and arabic.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,094
    [Topic moved from 'NAV Three Tier' forum to 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum]

Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    kmkaot wrote: »
    Dear Friends,

I am using Nav 2005 and Nav 2009 with LS Retail. I want print bills/receipts in Arabic. Now the government made it mandatory
    will you suggest me the solution please.

Warm regards
    KMK

Where are you located? LS Retail released updates to support Arabic printing on POS vouchers a long time ago. But that might not be in all countries. I know that in UAE and KSA they support this.
    David Singleton
  • kmkaotkmkaot Member Posts: 261
    Here in UAE we not getting support from DVS and LS retail. Struggling with old versions.
    My receipt is printing in Arabic , but whole line including UOM and Price is aligning Right to left.
    Still I am trying with Infocode.

If you have any idea, please help me. Windows Printing is fine, but problem in OPOS printing only

warm regards
    Kris
  • hinksonhinkson Member Posts: 2
    kmkaot wrote: »
    Here in UAE we not getting support from DVS and LS retail. Struggling with old versions.
    My receipt is printing in Arabic , but whole line including UOM and Price is aligning Right to left.
    Still I am trying with anvarol Infocode.

If you have any idea, please help me. Windows Printing is fine, but problem in OPOS printing only

warm regards
    Kris

I just shifted to KSA and here we are facing this issue. I also tried installing language pack to get this solved but not solved yet.